We offer intravenous Vitamin C (IVC) therapy by appointment only, laboratory may be required prior to the infusion. There are many conditions that may benefit from IVC therapy. Arthritis, Lyme disease, bacterial infections, viral infections, pain after injury, and more. Vitamin C was first suggested as a tool for cancer treatment in the 1950s; Its role in collagen production and protection led scientists to hypothesize that ascorbate replenishment would protect normal tissue from tumor invasiveness and metastasis. Vitamin C is suggested to boost the immune system.
IV Vitamin C Therapy Benefits
- Lessens pain after injuries
- Helps the body heal faster
- Improves energy levels/fatigue
- Resiliency to infections like colds/flu or other viral/bacterial infections
- In cancer patients, IVC is known to improve the response to cancer therapies because it alleviates the effects of traditional therapies, improves appetite and helps patients remain more active
There are no reviews yet.